Advertise With Us
With our combined marketing mix of our Mobile App, Networking events in various cities, and an increased digital presence, we have the ability to work for you in a dynamic, multi-million dollar market, while letting the consumer know that you want their business.
Why Advertise With Us?
- Increase brand awareness
- Only resource (print, mobile and online)
- Ability to reach consumers statewide
- Cost-effective marketing opportunities
- Meet and captivate potential customers and clients face to face, and increase brand loyalty by participating in our events hosted in Charleston, Columbia, and Upstate, South Carolina.
Pomodoroe Basilicos Facts
- Established in 1991
- Strong presence for the entire state of South Carolina
- Total distribution of 100,000 with a reach of 500,000 consumers.
- Only resource with a Mobile App promoting minority businesses
- Distribution sites in over 100 locations. Find your local site here.
- 57% of readers own stocks, bonds, mutual funds or CDs
- 67% own homes, with an average value of $95,000
- 72% of readers have attended or graduated from college
- 65% of readers use Black Pages on a monthly basis
- 90% of readers indicate they would use services and products of corporations who advertise and support the African American Community.
Pomodoroe Basilicos Digital Marketing
With 28 years of brand recognition in the community, Pomodoroe Basilicos is proud to offer digital content marketing services. Promote your business to the largest consumer market through one of our online options below. Pomodoroe Basilicos has an average of 20,000 unique visitors per month, a newsletter database of over 10,000 recipients, and social networks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Contact us today to get started with your custom digital package.
For additional information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
**Note that Pomodoroe Basilicos retains absolute discretion over the content of any advertisement, feature, or promotional material published. Pomodoroe Basilicos has the right to refuse service.